Saturday, April 7, 2012

WINDOWS 8 BETA IS BETTA

I know. It's a corny headline. But then, corniness rules the Web, does it not?

I mean, how boring would it be if everyone spoke in straightforward, matter-of-fact terms such as dictionaries and encyclopedias? Bo-o-o-o-o-ring!

Which brings me to today's subject: Windows 8 Beta.

A rather adventurous, labyrinthine experience awaits you, of finding new ways to navigate your desktop and getting things done. Are you ready?

Are you XPerienced? Good enough.

Brace yourself (yourselves?). This is not for the PC faint of heart. It requires nerves of silicon! Got 'em?

OK. I have beaten around the proverbial bush long enough. Navigating around  Windows 8 Beta is like navigating a mobile device (smartphone, tablet, etc.), only on your desktop PC.  Lots of simply colored boxes and graphics make you want to open up everything in sight in order to see what happens. That's what "they" want, right?

I am still learning my way around Windows 8 Beta.. I think it is worth a try. "We" can work out the kinks later. One hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment